*This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a bit of money should you choose to click on my link and sign up. Thanks for your support!
Target is like a wonderland for saving money.
I mean, sure, there are all sorts of ways to get distracted and end up spending more money there, but they also have a lot of awesome, affordable stuff.
I live in the boonies, which severely limits my access to Target. (Ahem, I also live in Canada, which *really* limits my access to Target.)
You, my dear friends, probably do not have that problem. You live in the United States of America, right? You can shop online with Target. You can shop in person with Target. You can see the cute doggie advertisements.
My friend in high school would bring home Target ads so we could look at them, because they were so cute. I’m not kidding. Tween girls are into these things. She also decorated her walls with American Eagle boys. We liked them, too.
Anyway, I digress. A lot of people spend a lot of time shopping at Target. Did you know that you can make it even cheaper?
Yup. FIVE PERCENT cheaper, even.
How can we save money at Target, Anne?
I am so glad you asked!
With their Target REDcard credit card. (Extremely important note: Credit cards are a tool for paying for things. You don’t save any money if you end up paying boatloads of interest! Use your credit responsibly, folks.)
Their credit card gives you five percent off Every Freaking Day, at Target.
That is way, way better than the cards that I can get. I get 3% off of groceries and gas. Not even close. The REDcard is 67% more awesome.
That is a lot more awesome.
Here’s a list of sweet details about the REDcard:
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
Those all sound pretty great to me! Sign up to save 5% and get free shipping at Target.